Pastor is on a well-deserved break until August 23. That means we have to use UPS and NLS Freight to handle transfers and deliveries.
Keep in mind that the plans below may require some refinement over the next few days.
Transfers & Stock Balances
Sean will be doing customer transfers/PIFs on Saturday the 23rd, August 6, August 13, and August 20.
During the week, transfers/stock balances are to be shipped out via UPS every Monday and Wednesday. Friday UPS transfers are permitted the 16th and 30th while Sean is off.
Here is Sean's Saturday transfer route:
BAYVIEW > DON MILLS > DANFORTH > ST. CLAIR > EXCHANGE > BLOOR > OAKVILLE>
ST. CLAIR > DANFORTH > DON MILLS > BAYVIEW
If you are at BLOOR or EXCHANGE, you should avoid requesting product from OAKVILLE on the weekend.
Send all paperwork with UPS on Thursday the 28th.
Send with Sean on July 23, August 6, 13, & 20.
Returns are to be sent to 000 on Saturday with Sean (if he has room) or Monday with UPS.
SORs/RTVs/.CA returns MUST be out slipped in separate batches. In order to save on shipping costs, you may pack them in the same outbound box, but they must be separated on the inside (i.e. all the defectives inside one bag, .ca returns in another).
You will be expected to generate UPS labels for all outbound shipments.
1. All out slips MUST have a UPS tracking number in the comments. No exceptions.
2. You MUST schedule a pickup with UPS over the phone. I recommend calling them in the morning to schedule a pickups at 6pm. Calling them later in the day may cause delays.
3. Do not tape boxes together and try to ship with a single label.
1. Go to www.ups.com and log-in with the applicable credentials:
The password is the same for all accounts: $4F4Bnbto (caps matter).
2. Click on Shipping and Create a Shipment:
3. Fill out the details and select UPS Standard as the shipping method. Since we're only transferring to locations within the GTHA, UPS Standard turnaround should be one business day.
4. Print the label, attach it to the box, and make sure there are no other shipping labels on the carton.
5. REMEMBER: You must call UPS to schedule a pickup at your location. I recommend doing this in the morning, giving them an estimated total for the day.
If you need help, please contact Jason.
Deliveries from NLS
NLS will be delivering every other business day (UPS daily for Exchange Tower). Please remember to sign BoLs.