1. MAILING LIST UPDATE
In order to better communicate with our customers, we are doing a soft-launch of our new RICS-Eblast integration.
What does this mean for you? Time to sign customers up!
1. Ask the customer if they would like to join our mailing list:
Would you like to join our mailing list today? It allows you to hear about in-store promotions, new products, and exclusive offers. You can opt-out at any time.
*** Rachael will improve this script soon. ***
2. If they say yes, select CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT while processing their purchase on a sale ticket
- Enter their email address and confirm spelling
- On the right hand side under MAILING LIST, select OPT-IN
***DO NOT CLICK ANY OTHER OPTIONS UNDER THE MAILING LIST FIELD. SERIOUSLY!***
- Inform the customer that they should receive an email within 24 hours asking them to confirm their subscription to the mailing list.
3. Finish the transaction as you normally would.
That's it! We will be providing a 25 cent spiff for every person who successfully opts-in. Details for the spiff will be released at a later date.
2. NEGATIVE ON-HAND COUNTS
Everyone hates these, but it's really important to get them done. Please pay special attention to new styles, as this will often indicate a receiving error.
newbalance.ca will soon be launching a Reserve Online, Pick Up In-Store (ROBIS) program, which essentially means easy sales for you guys. Tackling these negatives will ensure a smooth launch.
Say goodbye to B2B! Our new order platform, Centrestone, will be launching very soon. Details to follow, but here are some new features to look forward to:
- Check inventory based on model version: Searching for 1080v7 (as opposed to searching by each SKU individually) will provide an inventory list of ALL available 1080v7 colorways.
- Floor Mode: Keeps costs hidden so you can check inventory with a customer peeking over your shoulder (but you still shouldn't allow customers behind the cash!).
- Order status: Check if orders were cancelled
This program is not to be confused with Treadstone, which some of you may be familiar with.
4. TTC COUPON CODES
Our new TTC ads are launched April 24 at King, St. Andrew, Runnymede, Pape, St. Clair, and Sheppard. Customers who mention the add (at ANY store), save the tax on their purchase.
In RICS, use coupon code TTC at checkout.
NOTE: Since we are still required to charge HST, the overall discount percentage is 11.5%. Here’s an example of how the math works:
To be clear, you don’t need to worry about calculating it yourself. Using the coupon code will take care of everything automatically.